In case you haven't seen it yet, Richard has posted his parody of
RocketBoom hosted by himself on his vlog Richardshow.com. We shot this
in my basement when he was in St. Louis last weekend. It's fun to
colaberate on this and it encludes a contribution by Paul Knight of
pjkproductions.blogspot.com. This was done very spontanously and I
think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy!

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM