I got his address from the return link and connected to his site in the link at the end to send him the information he requested.  I posted the note because there was a time not that long ago when I might not have been so resourceful.

I tried putting him in my address book but it didn't work right for the first two tries.  Finally, it did.

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:33 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Help me out with my project - It'll only take you two minutes

I think the idea in spelling it out like that is to prevent spam
bots from picking it up. So just replace the [AT] with @ and the
[DOT] with a . and remove all the spaces and that's his address.
It's a common practice and I can sypathize, I avoid publishing my
email address as much as posible.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Randolfe Wicker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried to respond but the email address you spelled out did not
work.  Type
> out your email address so one can simply click on it to send you a
reply.
> Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
>
> Videographer, Writer, Activist
> Advisor: The Immortality Institute