--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It would be nice to hear about some new videobloggers in these articles.

Yeah, totally. I think we need to start highlighting unknown vloggers
on our blogs, send the love around :) I mentioned a few lesser known
vlogs to the journalist when talking to them, but it doesn't seem like
she included them in the article.

And: "Peter Van Dijck, who runs the mefeedia site, says that in past
months the vlog boom has paralleled the increase in numbers of people
switching from slower dial-up Internet connections to faster broadband
connections."

Well, that's not really what I said or meant, but oh well. I don't
think there's been a boom in broadband connections specificaly in the
past months :)

Cheers! I'm off on a long holiday today, backpacking in Thailand for 5
weeks. Have fun vloggers.

Peter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM