Well, I wasnt personally complaining.
Just an observation....
But then again, its just an observation from someone who is aware of all the articles (since alerts are posted here) and not the general audience of that news source.... who would likely read it and learn of the people and projects for the first time.

On 12/16/05, Christian Wach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 16 Dec 2005, at 14:17, Michael Sullivan wrote:

> seems to be an A-List of vloggers, evangelists, services that
> are repeatedly mentioned over and over

So the moral of the story would seem to be... contact the press
yourself and get your own publicity :)

Seriously though, if they're interested in the folks who get
their feeds into FireANT by default, they'll be interested in
*your* take on videoblogging too.

Having said that, I do think that FireANT (on the Mac at least)
could have a much larger directory of feeds to choose from, and
perhaps an 'activate' checkbox... I'm thinking of the huge list
available in standard aggregators like NetNewsWire. Would be a
nice touch and appear less like a cliquey club.

Bests,

Christian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

sull