Ideally we should all be feeding from the same trough and be sharing tags, etc. so we don't need a directory of directories since the data should all the the same, just different features/UI

But since there is no universal db of videoblogs, unless you count mefeedia, ;) (sorry, couldn't resist) we are all creating that database, but just in different 'chunks'.  But we are all working together to keep it all together.

Blip pings to Mefeedia, Mefeedia feediong I/on's directory, etc.