Actually, in this case, I do believe it was actually more than a month
from inception to publication...
Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:27:56 +0100, petertheman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Reporters are busy (ie. lazy) ;) Whatever vlogs you mention to them
> > they will probably check out, so make sure you can mention a few
> > unknown ones :)
>
> C'mone on, give them a little credit. :o)
> Their boss probably only gave them one or two days to get the story
done.
> Getting a feel for a new concept and a huge community *and* figure out
> what angle you want *and* condone interviews (and everyone knows
interview
> victims are the really lazy ones!) takes time. They are busy, but not
> *always* lazy! :o)
>
> - Andreas
> --
> <URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM