My thoughts... video is a whole nother beast for flickr... Completely
different.. it poses a whole nother set of challenges.  They'd be
better off making a completely different video site.

-Mike

On Dec 16, 2005, at 11:34 AM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

I don't doubt that Flickr will introduce video. Its inevitable.
-Josh

On 12/16/05, petertheman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A short video:
> http://news.com.com/1606-2-5997652.html
>
> "(About video Flickr) I can't make any announcements along those
> lines, but it is certainly something that is hotly discussed and
> debated in the team."
>
> Which I take to mean: some Flickr people want to keep their focus on
> fotos, others want to jump in the video space. We'll see.
>
> :)
> Peter
> --
> http://mefeedia.com <= Try the new BlogThis for revlogging!
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM