*snicker* *chuckle* *cough* *snort*

I was wondering when someone was going to make note of Mr David Jr.
But of course... not surprising that it's Jay who does the honors ;)
Good on ya ol boy!

This has been a hoot to sit back and watch the sparks fly over this
while I was at work today.

Thanks for the afternoon entertainment!

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Thank you Steve (and Mieser) for being respectful.  My original point
> > that was quickly set ablaze was that I'm tired of the same people
> > getting all the hype.  It is funny how those were the same people (and
> > a few of their friends) who quicky came to start the fire.
> > Given my distaste for particular sites, the only thing I can do to
> > have an affect is to state my opinion and unsubscribe from their feed.
> >  That is my right.
> >
> > This sensativity and defensiveness is precisely the bullshit I'm
> > disqusted by.  In reaction, it gets me more fired up and causes the
> > comments to get harsher.
>
> okay, everyone. the above statements are pretty telling.
> is this group really that petty to get our panties bunched up when
> someone new comes in and starts ridiculous accusations?
> lets wake the fuck up.
>
> please meet David Jr (mancheesemo).
> he's making himself known here in NYC, tearing a page from the
> celebrities by causing a stir wherever he goes.
>
> So Ill do him a favor and point you to his work.
> this may soon be the most famous man on the planet.
> http://www.davidjr.com/
> (check out the bling bling)
>
> there are many people in this group who did a lot of work
> experimenting with videoblogging before anyone knew what it was. They
> did a lot of selfless teaching and spreading of the videoblogg love.
> They continue to do it to this day.
>
> Now that iTunes etc is making videoblogging/podcasting popular....new
> people are coming in who dont really care of what came before them.
> and thats their right.
> so those of us who have been around. we know who we are.
> isnt it cool it getting so out of control?
> its really happening.
> hahahhahaha
>
> Jay
>

> --
> Adventures in Videoblogging
> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>
> <http://getFireAnt.com>

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM