Now, they're going to say vloggers like KityKity do nothing but copy other vloggers like 'Drinking With Bob".  I think everyone should do a "Drinking with" vlog.  We'll have a contest to see if anyone can out-bob Bob.  For sure, we'll all have a good time and a few hangovers to spare. I'll drink to that!
Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 2:54 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: For next year: promote unknown vloggers

Wow... hardball.  I never thought of that.  But you can all see what a
hard time Suzy has being tough, just look at the drinkingwithsuzy
video I made yesterday.  Even when I'm tough, I'm soft.  ;)

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "jonny goldstein"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:

> Next time someone wants to interview you, you can say to them "Look,
> I've been interviewed 6 times in the last month, but I haven't been
> cited in any of the resulting stories. I'm happy to talk with you, but
> you need to at least give me mention." And if they don't want to, they
> can find someone else to talk to.
> You have as much power as they do.
>
> You don't have to play hardball like that, but it's an option, and
> there's nothing wrong with doing so. Worst case scenario they don't
> want to talk w/you.
>

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "taoofdavid65" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > That sounds like a wonderful plan.  Unfortunately for me, the
> > > half-dozen times I've been interviewed in the past few months, the
> > > reporter has seemed interested, but I still have yet to actually
show
> > > up in an article...
> > >
> > > *sigh*  I guess I need themed content.  ;)
> > >
> > > Susan
> > > http://vlog.kitykity.com
> > >

> > You got interviewed. At least someone spoke to you about what you are
> > doing.
> >
> > Not sure why you would be interviewed yet have nothing appear in the
> > article about you or your site at all? Rather odd doncha think?
> >
> > David
> > http://www.taoofdavid.com

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use