On 12/17/05, Randolfe Wicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'll certainly set out and do a short piece on Hoboken, NJ--which is a bedroom community for Manhattan and has become the Ft. Lauderdale of New Jersey where all the young people gather to party.

You make it sound much more exciting than it is :)
The Hoboken I know isn't really a place to party.  It's where I work, go to Biaggio's Deli for pastrami sandwiches at lunch, buy cheap fruit and veggies at the greengrocer on 3rd and Washington, and generally get along with the older Italian and Jewish inhabitants better than I get along with the Ugg-wearing fashionistas or the strutting Wall Street greasers that pour out of the PATH station between 6 and 7 every evening.

I do agree that young people gather to party here though.

And this idea is a good one.  I just signed up for wayfaring.com.  I'll try to get something together.

AQ
bullemhead.com

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use