Do you really think videoblogging ISN'T those things, anymore? Has it really
changed that
much in such a brief period of time? The first three points on your list are
exactly why I
watch videoblogs, and the last one is why I avoid this yahoo group.

Every day in my little aggregator I find gems in independent journalism, people
connecting
and MORE than the occasional artistic tidbit. Bigger than tidbits. Whole
pieces, really.
Mondo chunks. Mega slabs. You get the idea.

Bekah

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM