On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:21:47 +0100, Richard Bennett-Forrest
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Amazon offers eight or nine different prints of this film on video.
>> They are of varying prices, and varying run times: I found run times
>> of 124min., 125min., 158min., 159min., 190min., and 207min.
>
> Wow, what a great idea. I'd love to be able to order a film at the
> length I prefer. Imagine King Kong at around 5 minutes. It might even
> be interesting enough to actually watch.

For my very first videoblog entry I used book-a-minute to create a 30
second version of Shakespeare's Julius Ceasar:

I see there's a movie-a-minute website now. Maybe it's time to get
cranking. :o)

Maybe The Professional can be the first project?

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM