Hey Joseph,
Sorry about that. The tutorial uses Movie Maker from Service Pack 1
Here's how you do it with the current version (the one you have):
1. File > Save Movie File...
2. Choose My Computer, click Next
3. Give your file a name and choose a place to save it. click next
4. Choose Other Settings. Select Video for broadband (512kbps) from
the dropdown. click next.
5. When it's finished compressing, click Finish.
That's it.
Verdi

--
Me: http://michaelverdi.com