Hey Richard

No hard feeling there.

Paul

On 18 Dec 2005, at 13:03, Richard Bennett-Forrest wrote:

>Just a pity that you have nothing else better to do with your Sundays.
>May be you should have answered this before me, then we wouldn't be
>having this mass-debate(pun) now.

I wasn't answering the original question, because I didn't know the
answer, and may have posted incorrect information.

All I did was correct a statement by you that NTSC is "better" than PAL.

I'm sorry if that offends you, I'll just go back to jerking off then will I?

Regards,
  Richard

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog

http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com

It's worth a laugh and work friendly.