wow ... I was going to say that ... really ...

On 12/17/05, Loiez D. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Le 17 déc. 05 à 21:03, Ron Watson a écrit :

> In our corporate dominated culture, everyone has the right to free
> speech but not too many of us have the right to be heard. Well, that
> is going to change, my friends. Vlogging and blogging are going to
> allow anyone to be heard.
>
> Vlogging and blogging are our bullhorns, our pamphlets, our theaters,
> and our town halls. If we hang on to them, they will give us all the
> right to be heard.

My proposition

Vlogging International Manifesto

Since we refuse (say no to) the obviousnesses of formatted cultures,
the domination of cultural patterns and the distorted connivence game
between all the authorities,
since we yearn for more solidarity in the representation of the world
and its mutations, we —  voluntary citizens —, pioneers of the new
territories, artists, poets of our days and historians of our
emotions, accountable for our viewpoints and thoughts, we claim our
collective and shared place as major actors of the reflection of our
societies. We commit ourselves to watering the fields of knowledge
and history with a poetry grown in our daily life.
Through solidarity, skills transfer, the capitalization of
technologies, the pooling of our resources and a deep longing to
attest for the lives we live, the groups we belong to, our tribes,
our differences and everything which gathers us in a free and deeply
human movement.
Peacefully armed with our only video cameras and ourstill fresh will
to be where there is never anybody, neither major TV company nor
producers of stolen images for the benefit of profitable aims or the
shade, we will only be present in the movement of our lives to
reinvent art and the material for the media of the new worlds. All
united, all media, to multiply our glances and our thoughts, the
exchanges and confrontations of ideas in the respect of the others,
of their culture and their perception of a one and only one earth.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM

Richard
http://www.richardshow.com