If he is just interested in presenting some visual aids with the
lecture maybe he should make an enhanced audio podcast. An enhanced
podcast allows you to embed photos and set up chapters in an audio
podcast. But the drawback to this would be that it can only be
viewed in iTunes and photo ipods. Another option, the least sexy but
most universally accessible would be to make a mp3 podcast and just
post the visual aids on the blog that hosts the podcast.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>