Hi GabeMac, Now I really feel inaugurated! I went for a jog a decided to vlog
it. This was reason enough for the Amsterdam police, who obviously found my
activities intolerably suspicious, to stop and question me - light years away
from anything that even resembled a controlled area. As an experienced victim
of police misbehaviour in Amsterdam, although it's not much I thought you'd
like to check it out! I posted it at blip (that appears to be down) in
dutchvlogs box. Ron

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM