I'll try to give this a go.  Technorati is natoriously slow with indexing my site.

I'll tag it via technorati ... but perhaps using MeFeedia's tagging would be good.  Vids show up there pretty dang quick.

On 12/20/05, Ted Tagami < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
would love to see your pedantic video christian!! ;)

On 12/20/05, Christian Wach < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 20 Dec 2005, at 09:45, Digital wrote:

> Tomorrow, on Dec. 21st, the Northern Hemisphere enters into the
> first day of Winter.

Um, I hate to be pedantic, but in England the Winter Solstice is
generally regarded as the mid-point of Winter: hence the clue in
the name "Midwinters Day" ;)

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use

Ted Tagami