Congratulations.

Yesterday I posted the 52nd episode of The Carol and Steve Show.

Started back in January, we've done one a week.  Hmm, maybe we did two
one week to get to 52 early.

On Dec 20, 2005, at 10:54 AM, Susan wrote:

> Hope you all don't mind the post here... but yesterday I made my 100th
> post.  In it, I talk about what's important to me.  I'm not into
> online drama--I'm just here because I love it.
>
> Susan
> http://vlog.kitykity.com

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
"The Instapundit of vlogging, without the right-wing politics!" - Chuck

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM