Feedburner>>>MYFeeds>>>[Select Feed]>>>Optimize>>>SmartCast>>>

I did it a few days ago, but it has not been updated in iTunes. I am kind of bummed about that.

Something is not allowing my feed to be searched for. I have to manually browse to the show. It kind of sucks. I hope it works itself out...

ron