On 12/22/05, Jeffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes I am a parent - 16B & 14G

Router - Set it to restrict only the computer they have access to or
require a password for ports.

So your kids don't use chat or webcams?

Parents are the ones who need to take responsibility and not blame
others; JUSTIN's mom had the power; monitor and control the computer.

I agree that parents have ultimate responsibility, and hopefully are teaching their kids to be responsible. I just don't think it's realistic to expect that any parent knows what their kid is up to (or can control what they're doing) 100% of the time.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)