For the record, everyone, I love animals.  In fact -- and I'll probably never say this again -- perhaps there's a part of me that's envious of all of you that have pets.  I haven't lived in a place that would permit pets for many years, since I was a teenager.  Never had a cat, though we always had dogs.  I recall spending one afternoon, as a teen, taking photographs of my two lovely little mutts in various poses -- one wearing a handkerchief and holding a Motley Crue album, the other basically just looking his cute-ass self.

Okay, that's enough.  I'm making myself sick!

Podcaster Herald
you're gonna hate him soon
http://podcasterherald.com