On 12/22/05, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Finally, let's not confuse CC licenses with the works they license.
> CC is not responsible for all the great "CC" content that is out there
> we are

Well, true, but with out CC a huge portion of what we consider cool in
vlogging -- the inherrent sharing and community -- would either a)
force our audiance to break copy law, or b) force the authors to
release ALL rights to the content.

Not much point in us creating content if it cannot be shared because
its against the law.

Only a handful 'bad uses' that flood my head would prevent me from
releasing all rights whatsoever.  So ... without CC I either cant vlog
or have ti ask everyone to break the law and trust me I wont sue you
later.  :-P

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM