Yeah this is my experience with a lot of people I know. They really
don't see the point of aggregated video. And the reason flash video
will be around for a long time is because just about everyone can
view video in flash. There are a lot of people who won't, don't know
how, or can't install Quicktime, so flash video is a good failsafe
option.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:42:08 +0100, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > i wonder if these Embedded Flash players will last?
> > i obviously keep seeing aggregated video as being the way to go.
> > all the video i watch ive downloaded through subscription....not
gone
> > to web pages to watch Flash videos.
>
> Embedded video is the best viewing experience for web video. It
won't go
> away. For blog entries that mixes video with other forms (text,
images)
> embedded video is much nicer. And it actually fits into the web
context.

> I've never downloaded a video through subscription. I will start
once I
> find videos I watch like a watch tv... passively. When I find
videos where
> I don't want to (or can't) be a part of a dialogue around the
videos.

> I use RSS to be notified if a blog has updated. It's great for
that.

> - Andreas
> --
> <URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM