Greetings --

What an amazing resource this group is. I've been lurking and
experimenting for a few weeks, and now I'd like to take the plunge...

My name is Joe Chapuis, and my vlog is called "The HotBizz Report" -
http://www.hotbizz.com

It's a video newsletter for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Each episode is 3-4 minutes long. I plan to update it twice a week.

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thank you.
Wishing you all a healthy, prosperous and peaceful new year.

Sincerely,
joe chapuis
http://www.hotbizz.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM