There are certain elements that can be integrated within the video that have
blog attributes -
using sprite tracks (I believe this is exclusive to quicktime), chapters and
href tracks.
Comments are another matter.  I think you're onto something though - although
now it
requires a certain technical acument to achieve now, it probably won't be long
until these
attributes are incorporated into the flow of the software...

will

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Dec 27, 2005, at 10:23 PM, Michael Sullivan wrote:
>
> > enhanced vodcast
>
> I guess what I'm talking about is putting the blog into the video.
> Can a blog be in a video?
> -Verdi

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM