You know, The vimeo guys are also the guys behind college humor... so
I'm guessing college age students are a huge part of their rather
large demographic... They must have 2000 video feeds on vimeo...
though not all of them are that active...  I'm guessing they may just
not be using mefeedia... and well to be honest... people may just not
find college to be to interesting a tag.

On a side not what happened to the feature to type in a tag description?

-Mike