i told you, man.... vsocial, yo.  vfuckingsocial. =)

On 12/29/05, Edmund Yeo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HELL YES! I've registered yesterday and have happily intergrated the
videos uploaded on vsocial onto my blog. I definitely love the
results. I loe you vsocial! Where have you been all my life???? OMFG!

Edmund Yeo
http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ditto on the video roll, that's some sweet stuff.  I'll have to
check that
> out a bit more.
>
> On 12/29/05, Enric < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  The video roll feature is cool, thanks for the continuing video
> > innovation.  I've had parellel ideas for an application wrapper to
> > video formats.  This inspires me to try things out in flash.
> >
> >    :),
> >
> >    Enric
> >    -===-
> >    http://www.cirne.com
> >    Determine Media
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Brad Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Wow, thanks to all you guys for the feedback. Yeah, obviously,
this was
> > > our goal with the meta layer. If transcoding into flash, why not
make
> > > the metadata at least stick with the video (we're working on
upping the
> > > ante on that...) -- this goes along with our Video Roll feature,
which
> > > Sull thinks is the cat's ass --
> > > http://dskwared.blogspot.com/2005/12/video-blogs.html -- which we're
> > > adding more meta-goodness into, too. The question was also asked, so
> > > here's the answer: 100MB per file, no limit on how many files. As a
> > > toss-in since I'm already writing this email, we auto transcode to
> > > iPod-happy MP4 and syndicate in iTunes-friendly RSS, as well. We're
> > also
> > > working on world peace. That may take some time. ;)

> > package:

> > you

width='330'></embed>

> > > --
> > > Brad Webb, Hacker-in-Charge, vSocial
> > >
> > > 51 W. Third Street, #301
> > > Tempe, AZ 85281
> > > (602) 885-2295 - Mobile
> > > (480) 967-9575 - Fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

> --
> ~Devlon
> Blog: http://devlond.blogspot.com/