--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "francisco_daum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've got an iMovie 4 movie composed entirely of jpegs from a shared
> iPhoto 2 library. They have transitions and Ken Burns effects. The
> movie can be saved using all options except as a DV file. For now, my
> archive of this movie is the original movie folder- about 2 GBs. I
> would rather have a DV file though. 1.5 GB's of storage isn't much of
> difference but compiling DV files in a single project would be easier.

IT'S A DONE DEAL.
I tried deleting the imovie .plist file, restarted the computer,
repaired permissions, and ran my cron tasks.

It didn't work. I just saved the project using the highest setting
quicktime .mov file.

I started another iMovie project and burned it to iDVD 4 with no problem.

Then for the hell of it I deleted the .plist file again and reopened
the pesky iMovie 4 short. It shared Full Quality DV. Go figure.