> On Jan 3, 2006, at 1:35 AM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:
>
> You export an FLV to use this plugin.
> They recommend a free SWF video controller that dynamically loads the
> FLV (this is the same SWF controller that used to be used by
> YouTube... they've changed it since then). This is also the same
> technique we use to play FLV inside FireAnt by the way... we use a SWF
> controller that dynamically loads FLV content.

Yeah that's the flv controller to which I was referring... very nice.
I didn't know you used that IN FireANT... very cool... thanks for the
info btw... I'll have to use more Flash stuff in FireANT.

> You can export FLV from Quicktime Pro (or iMovie/Final Cut) as long as
> you have the Quicktime FLV export component that comes with Flash MX
> 2004 Professional (which I got from my previous job a while back).

So Flash MX comes with a "quicktime component" that does in the
Quicktime components folder I assume... I'll have to reinstall Flash
MX and check it out... sounds very useful.

-Mike