Credits at the end of the show are routinely trampled upon by the
airing networks. They squeeze them to the point of illegibility and
surround them with garish promos, so that they can protect their
valuable lead-in audience for the next show and promote other parts of
their schedule.

So you either put the credits somewhere else where the real estate
isn't so valuable or try to make the typography so clear and bold that
 it can withstand resizing.

I'm a big proponent of getting rid of the credit roll alltogether, and
putting a permalink on the close and all the commercial bumps. There
are some downsides to this, of course. As an audio guy, first on my
list is there's no longer a place to put that music cue that didn't
work where it was supposed to, but is cool anyway, or the pop song the
megastar did for your movie that you hate but have to include for
marketing reasons.