Eh. Sorry for not catching this thread guys... I have been traveling in Thailand-Cambodia (hint -- expect at least one vlog from there... though its not going to be too sunny), and shooting my documentary on Tuktuks/Rickshaws in four Asian locations.

But yes... it would be outstanding if some of you guys drop in to Mumbai. Thats where we are based... and as far as I know, we are the only videobloggers from India (if anyone denies this, please scream at us, and let us know your presence). And apart from discussing all stuff, I can introduce you to the Bombay film scene, and also maybe take you guys to a Bollywood film shoot. Heh. Does that sound enticing enough now?

Regards to all,
Soum (DeSoumal)

On 14-Nov-05, at 10:34 PM, Christian Wach wrote:

On 14 Nov 2005, at 13:26, duncan speakman wrote:

> oh.. and hello Christian, I wondered when you'd pop up in the
> videoblogging world!

Hi Duncan - love your videoblog, great stuff.

> i've just moved back to bristol in fact

Excellent news! I'll contact you offlist about beer, discussion etc...

> (and if he hasn't introduced himself properly yet, Christian has
> been exploiting
> new media in all kinds of fancy ways for a long long time, and I
> owe all my OOP
> knowledge to him (and Hofstader i suppose)

/me blushes

I've been lurking for a while, but I'll start a new thread to make my
introductions
to the group. There's great enthusiasm here - am enjoying the vibe.

Group hug ;)

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Soumyadeep Paul
Founder / Filmmaker