There could be revenue there... dunno, its not something we've looked
at too seriously with FireAnt.

There's certainly revenue for the cellular providers since they charge
for the amount of data consumed. There could be revenue by charging
producers to particpate in such a program to make their feeds
available to mobile phone subscribers (and provide stats back to them
on their distribution). There could be revenue if you charged people
for the content (ringtones model), or wrapped it in advertising...
These are just off the top of my head, obviously nothing brand new
there, but could be an opportunity for some... not sure if its
something we'd want to do with FireAnt though.

-Josh