> I couldn't upload my video to Ourmedia the other day, apparently the IA
> "forgot" my login. So I re-registered with their new Library card thingy.
> That didn't work either, but I got into my old account.
> I have since tried for 24 hours to upload a 4MB video. Ourmedia will not
> take my video. The Ourmedia Publisher will not even launch... and I have
> re-installed it 3 times now. Anyone else been having problems? Thanks in
> advance...

you can email me off-list with your problem.
if you got a new IA account...then you need to change this on your OM acccount.

for the record, OM was down part of the weekend becasue of a corrupted server.
it often gets overloaded as well...though works for many people.

if you want instant love, go to blip.tv.

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://www.momentshowing.net>