Anyone who is going to CES, please take a gander at the new iRiver devices and let us know how they look.  (Please...)

Harold

On 1/3/06, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
there's also this little gadget called a Sony PSP....
And another called a Zen Vision:Micro...
And there are and will be plenty more.

Those of you going to CES, let's see if we can compile a list of
portable video players, their video specs, and prices. I bet there
will be several iPod alternatives that are less expensive and play
more video formats.

-Josh