Yes,  from what I have been hearing under the radar the video ipod is only the tip of the iceberg ...although they got the headlines of 2005  it seems like it is going to all merge into the mobile industry in a very short time...

I speculate that the Video ipod will either have to evolve into the mobile market or become comparable to the atari of the 70s/80s or mp3 players from a few years ago.

With regard to content, I would keep an eye on the mobile industry and opportunities to create short content for this industry.

Johnie Tidwell, Jr.
"Animated Lifestyle in a Cartoon Culture"
cartoonmogul.com entertainment
www.cartoonmogul.com

Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yep. Over a year ago, Devlon.