Mike,

Does it support ANY RSS feed? Hmmm.... I could really give your service and gmail a work out.  I don't know if I dare though... hmm...   all may favorite blogs int an item by item mail in the best search and filter tool online.... hmm....

The VLOGDIR RSS Forwarding to Email Service is intended to only be used for videoblogs.
It polls for updates every 15-30 minutes and emails you the content if anything new is discovered.
the media enclosure is linked in the message (not attached of course) and you can choose html or text format.
Using email filters and labels/tags you can organize all your subscriptions easily.

here is a screenshot in gmail of an rboom post:

I discourage the use of this service for any and all feeds non-vlog related.  There are other similar services you can use that can cater to general needs.

thanks,

sull