From: Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Oct 25, 2005 4:27 PM
Subject: VLOGDIR- videoblogger promo banners wanted
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

vloggers,

i've added an image banner rotator on vlogdir.com.
it's purpose is not to display advertisements.
instead, it will rotate through videoblogger banners helping to promote your work.
i've received a few submissions so far.
just wanted to let everyone know that vlogdir is now accepting them.

email your banner image to me at michael @ vlogdir.com

the requirements are:

JPEG
520 Length x 120 Width

--
sull
"The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and revelation from which new form is born"

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use