Yes!  Absolutely -- send an old camera to me, please!  I could use the equipment.  Videoblogging from a webcam is slightly restrictive (and I only have rare access to a digital camera).  Also, anyone have a motherboard/CPU that's faster than 500MHz, I'm a taker!  (Mac *or* PC)

I'm serious (and unemployed)!  Thanks,

Harold J. Johnson
Podcaster Herald
http://podcasterherald.com
I have much to say but difficulty saying it