Hi vloggers:

I just joined the list, and instead of lurking, I thought I'd introduce
myself. I'm a print journalist in San Francisco who is really intrigued
by vlogging. (I worked at the S.F. Chronicle for a long time and am now
freelancing for magazines). I'm interested in seeing how I can
incorporate vlogging into what I do, a big part of which is features,
where I follow people around, sometimes for a while. Big Rocketboom
fan. Hope to meet some of you at MacWorld next week. Leslie
Leslie Guttman
ph: 510.528.8606
fx:   530.688.4835
http://www.leslieguttman.com