PS: The great thing about the Zencast site is that it doesn't take
forever to get to it.  For those of us who don't have a Mac, it can
get awefully tiring trying to open iTunes with all the fake Mac
graphics they force us to open up as well (I can't tell you how many
times I've had to shut down iTunes using Windows Task Manager because
it's been 'not responding' to my commands)!

I just hope they can fix the problem of adding RSS feeds.
K.