--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> next - googleOS

  and the gPod ;)

> On 1/5/06, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I think they are diluting their valuation. They are playing the portal
> > game, not good for Google. A clear signal growth is slowing. They
should be
> > doing something like acquiring on2 and then extending.
> >
> > ...and what is up with the Google Pack? According to WSJ:
> >
> > The Mountain View, Calif., search company also plans to announce
Google
> > Pack, a bundle of software from Google and other companies that
consumers
> > will be able to download and install on their computers, say
people familiar
> > with the matter. That software will include the open-source
Firefox Web
> > browser, a version of Norton AntiVirus software from Symantec
> > <http://online.wsj.com/quotes/main.html?type=djn&symbol=SYMC>
Corp., Adobe
> > Systems
<http://online.wsj.com/quotes/main.html?type=djn&symbol=ADBE>Inc.'s
Reader software,
> > RealNetworks
<http://online.wsj.com/quotes/main.html?type=djn&symbol=RNWK>Inc.'s
RealPlayer multimedia software, Trillian instant-messaging software

http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/060105-064736 :
Rumblings

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,124213,00.asp :
Journal

Consumer

> > > --
> > > sull
> > > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> > > "The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and
> > > revelation from which new form is born"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> > >

> > >  ------------------------------
> > >

> > --
> > Ted Tagami
> > tagami.com
> >
> > U N I V E R S U S . N E T

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

> --
> sull
> "The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and
revelation
> from which new form is born"
> http://vlogdir.com - The Videoblog Directory
> http://videobloggers.org - Free Videoblog Hosting / Vlogosphere