On 1/6/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, tagging segments of video that can next be linked, aggregated
and re-connected, etc. is a project I've been conceptualizing, drawing
some prototypes and starting to work on (initially in Flash.)

sounds good, and great to know people are looking at these possibilities.
. i built a similar system in director a few years ago.. the main problem is the aggregation of online material. it was fine for marking material that i imported in manually, but how do we work with material in peoples feeds/blogs?  i think peter was heading in the right direction with his quoting system.. (any ideas how that worked? peter is away at the moment).. somehow it needs to be able to tag stuff and maybe (just maybe) let people download only the tagged segment?

Individual Fireant Use
Explains