That's awesome, Markus. I love the camerawork, the shots of the Sun prog from above, the photography (and edit) really tells a good story in this one.

While on the subject of images analysis, I discovered an interesting site (via esorabbit) which I gave brief mention on my blog:
<http://www.24x7.com/blog/2006-01/images-and-agendas/>

And hey, do you remember the demo when the Steve had a next step airlines res interface and actually booked a flight, it was another great Steve moment.

--
cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

http://r.24x7.com
http://vlog.registrar.com