Hey, I want you bill for the UKVloggers, please join, could do with your input on video conferences.

Paul

On 6 Jan 2006, at 22:40, Bill Streeter wrote:

Let me be the first to say I would like an invite.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Newsvine.com has opened up invitation to a private beta.  Here is
some
> background info...
>
> // START QUOTE
> At Newsvine, you can read breaking news from around the world,
write
> your own articles, and publish links from across the web directly
> your column.  You'll also keep ad revenue from all traffic your
pages
> generate.  Feel free to register and select a domain name for
yourself
> (yourname.newsvine.com) whenever you'd like. It's all free of
course.

> In order to let all citizens of the Newsvine community control its
> growth and usership, we are keeping access to Newsvine invite-only
for
> the time being. As a reward for bringing positive members into the
> community, you'll receive 10% of the ad earnings from their column,
> which you can either donate to your charity of choice or keep for
> yourself. You have 20 invites for now. You don't have to use all
your
> invites at once. Enter email addresses into this form to start
sending
> invites now.
> // END QUOTE
>
> I've seeded a few in this community and each user is limited to
only
> 20 invites... so ask around.  It is still pretty hard to get, but
> you'll be hearing more about this site in the near future.
>
> Not sure what the future plans are (if any) for video.
>
> -Matt
> -----------------------
> http://vlogmap.org
> http://leanbackvids.com
> http://ridertech.com

Individual
Fireant
Use
Explains

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog

http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com

It's worth a laugh and work friendly.