On 1/7/06, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I dug in more, looks like Kevin Spacey founded it and it is a current advertiser on Yahoo looking for folks. Check out the Billy Crystal and Kevin Spacey video asking people if they have ever written a screen play.

Somewhere between where we are and this type of initiative is where the future is...

The promo video was over 9 minutes long, and horrible, preying on the poor saps that move to LA to become 'stars', mixed with the regular vox populi BS.

Somewhere between this and the darkest pits that my mind could possibly sink into is where I hope I never will find myself, and don't wish upon the worst video blogger I know of.