My JVC GR-D70U MiniDV camcorder has finally given up the ghost. It seems the
mainboard
fritzed due to a dodgy power supply. A teeny-weeny component (might be a fuse)
looked
baked and fell off the board when touched.

I reckon with a replacement board I could get it working again. Anyone got a
functional one
from their dismantled camcorder, or know of somewhere I might get one? If so
please contact
me off-list.

The boards are officially listed at a much higher price than I paid for the
camera and frankly
I'm only willing to spend a few bucks.

The camera is North American video format (NTSC) so parts from a PAL model
probably
would not work.

There may be other JVCs that have the same board; if you might have the right
part please
contact me off-list.

All the best everyone,
Waz