On 1/9/06, Joan Khoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not sure if I should be impressed that there is a mathematical formulae to answer the question or that you have too much free time to think of a mathematical formulae to answer the question. :)
Joan

Feel free to be impressed by both :-)

It was probably me providing the answer that killed the discussion, Devlon. :-)

That being said, our study at MIDT didn't take into account any variance due to the difference (or perceived difference) of weight between positive and negative experiences and expectations ... perhaps another study is in order.

- Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com