--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Ms. Kitka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was just wondering if anyone knew the ups and downs about using
> VEOH.com.  People keep telling me I should put my show up on the site
> but you have to download VEOH first and I hate having to download more
> software than necessary.  Any opinions?
>
> Kitka
> http://www.kitkast.com/

Ms.  Kitka

I asked a similar question just before you.  Search for VEOH (in the
message area) and you should see the 2 responses I received.   The
client isn't too bad.
The only thing I didn't like was it was constantly polling its home
location to  look for downloads, etc.  (Similar to the way iTunes does
it).

It did not appear to load any "extra" stuff, but I did not perform an
exhaustive search of my machine.

Overall it works like iTunes but does not yet have the iPod
compatibility.   I noticed that Verdi, Garfield, Tiki TV and F.E.M.
are all on VEOH, so can't be all bad.

Cheers!