Devlon,

The topic's already been discussed recently (and at great length) on this other thread:

I know it's a hot topic, but just wanted to direct you to some of the discussion that's already taken place, so we don't tread over the same territory.

Harold J. Johnson
SomethingThatHappened:
I Took My Stuffed Dog Out
For a Drag